Union County Human Resources offers a variety of professional and technical services which promotes a quality of work life focused on our employees and supports the mission and goals of county service areas and agencies.
"A Great Place to Live and Work "
2005 NCESC Employer Award Recipient
Union County is committed to promoting the health, well being, safety, economic, and career growth of its many talented and hard-working employees.
The following are brief summaries of some of the human resource services offered:
- Employment - Recruitment, Evaluation & Testing candidates for employment with Union County.
- Benefits - Provides information about our generous benefits, including vacation and sick leave, medical/dental plan, and retirement benefits.
- Classification - Information about the County's classification plan and compensation system.
- Federal and State Regulatory Compliance and Training -FLSA, FMLA, ADA , HIPPA, COBRA, OSHA.
- Employment Records and Database Management - Personnel Action Tracking, Public Personnel Information, Management Reporting.
- Employee Relations - Offers professional assistance in the areas of policy, performance assessment, and recognition.
- Employee Assistance Program - Provides Union County Employees and their families access to free, confidential counseling for personal or work-related issues.
- Risk Management - Provides a professional safety and risk management resource to all County departments and agencies, promotes a safe & healthy work environment, assists County employees with work-related injuries.