Welcome to the Union County Sheriff's Office Information Alerts Page!
This page is designed to communicate directly with citizens regarding important current issues or cases being addressed by the agency at this time.
- Sun Valley High School Student Faces Several Felony Charges for Starting Fires at School
- Deputies Continue to Deal with Surge of Heroin-Related Crimes
- Sheriff's Office Seeking to Identify Larceny Suspects
- Circle K Store Armed Robberies 1/11/2016
- 2016 Rabies & Microchip Clinics
- Employee Charged with Sexual Assault at Lake Park, NC Nursing Home
- Deputies Arrest Two in Marshville Home Break-In
- Alleged Drug House Raided in Parkwood Community
- Brunswick County woman arrested in local heroin death investigation
- Waxhaw Man Arrested in Child Pornography Investigation
- Five Charged In Early Morning Drug Raid in Stallings
- Chief Bailey steps down and Chief Elmore replaces him
- Detectives Arrest Four in String of Car Break-Ins
- County-Wide Undercover Alcohol Campaign Nets 23 Violations
- Two Suspects Arrested in Three-County Crime Spree
- UCSO Blood Drive on Friday, July 17th from 2-6:30pm
- 2015 Union County Rabies Clinics
- Household Hazardous Waste Day/Shred-A-Thon Event on 4/25/15
- Alleged Drug House Raided in Hemby Bridge
- Two Arrested in Connection with Indian Trail Armed Robbery
- Crimestoppers Bar-B-Que on Friday, January 16th, 2015 from 11am-6:30pm at the Ag Center $9/ticket
- UCSO Blood Drive on Friday, January 16th, 2015 from 3-7:30pm at the Ag Center
- Union County Crime Prevention's Night of Gospel Music at Wingate University 1/3/15 from 7-11pm
- Suspects Charged in Illegal Bingo Parlor Operation 11/14/14
- UCSO Drug Bureau Arrests Heroin Dealer in Lake Park 11/4/2014
- Phone Scam October 24, 2014
- Operation Medicine Drop on Saturday, October 18, 2014
- Scam Involving Fake IRS Agents
- Union Power Warns of Scammers Posing as Cooperative Personnel
- 18th Senior Appreciation Day on 10/28/14 from 11am-1pm at the Ag Center
- UCSO Blood Drive on 7/18/14 from 2-6:30pm at the Ag Center
- Union County Animal Services Spring Fling & Volunteer Appreciation
- Lake Park Investigation Update 4/25/14
- Sheriff's Office Continues Investigation into Death of Lake Park Man
- 2014 Union County Rabies Clinics
- Three Arrested in Connection with Pharmacy Robberies, 1/27/2014
- News Release Regarding Levi the Mule in Marshville
- Union County Law Enforcement Wives
- Halloween Safety Tips
- Rabies Clinic - Sat. November 16, 2013 from 11am to 12 noon
- Canine Obedience Class
- Missing Child - Tiffani Evans
- 17th Annual Senior Appreciation Day, October 29, 2013 11am-1pm, Union County Ag Center
- Deputy Mark Helms presents a program "Moonshiners: A Union County Problem?"
- Missing Persons - Arissa Burris, 15 & Brianna Burris, 13
- UCSO Blood Drive on Friday, June 28th from 2:00pm-6:30pm at the Ag Center
- Eight Arrests Made In Indian Trail Homicide Investigation
- Four Arrested In Parkwood Area Break-ins
- String of Vandalism
- Student Arrested with Gun, Drugs at Forest Hills High School
- Three Arrested in Indian Trail Home Invasion
Notice of Change in Fingerprinting Fees
Effective October 1, 2012 the Union County Sheriff's Office will charge a fee of $20.00 for all fingerprinting services for anyone who is not a resident of Union County. Proof of residency will be determined by presenting a valid, North Carolina issued driver's license or ID card. Fingerprinting services will continue to be provided to Union County residents at no charge.
!!!New Crime Mapping Program!!!
Map Nimbus, Union County
Map Nimbus is a crime mapping program which allows you to quickly and easily find out what crimes are occurring in your area. You may also change the category to "Sex Offender" and locate sex offenders in your area.
Follow the link above to the community notification enrollment page. This is where you can sign up to be notified by your local emergency response team in the event of emergency situations or critical community alerts. Examples include: evacuation notices, bio-terrorism alerts, boil water notices, and missing child reports.
If you are out in your community and see anything that appears suspicious or like it doesn’t belong in the area then you are encouraged to report it to the Union County Sheriff’s Office or call 911.
Anyone with information regarding any crime is strongly encouraged to call Union County Crime Stoppers at 704-283-5600. You will not have to give your name, but if your information results in the arrest and conviction of the perpetrator(s), you may be eligible to receive an award of up to $1,000.00.
Homeland Security Live Alert