Effective June 2, 2014 all utility locate requests within the Union County Public Works service area must be submitted through the NC811 (NC One Call) Center.

The Center provides a toll free number, 1-800-632-4949, that can be reached from anywhere in the continental United States or you may dial 811 within North Carolina.

To learn more, visit,, and/or contact Union County Public Works at (704) 296-4210.

Copyright 2007 by My Website